£9.90 plus Gratuities and Excellent Benefits.
Would you like to join our Michelin Star dedicated Lalique restaurant team?
You will support our chefs ensuring cleaning routines are completed throughout the kitchens daily to the highest standards. Your role is vital to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant, it is imperative all crockery and cutlery is cleaned to the highest of standards before reaching our guests. You will be responsible for storing equipment and ensuring safe removal, segregation and storable of recycling materials. Our expectations for this role are that you are warm and friendly and will to do everything you can to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Full training will be provided. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is used to working in a fast pace setting and posses an immense sense of pride in your work.
What is on offer for you!
* Dedicated training
*Fantastic development and career prospects
* Fair tronc system
* Uniform provided and laundered.
* 37 days holiday per year
* Double match workplace pension scheme
* Death in service assurance
* 30% discount within the Lalique Boutique
* 50% food discount within our fine dining Lalique Restaurant and Café
* 25% discount within the Glenturret shop including wine
* Performance Bonus
*£270 Glenturret Gift card on completion of your probationary period
* Onsite Parking
* Staff Accommodation
* Guaranteed Winter Holidays over the festive period due to closure of the Restaurant and Kitchen in January for 3 weeks to provide our employees with a well-earned break