About the Job
- Supporting our chefs, and their brigades, you will ensure all cleaning routines are completed throughout the kitchens daily, to our HIGH standards.
- You will be responsible for making sure all crockery, cutlery is cleaned to the highest standards before reaching our guests.
- Your role is vital to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Storing all equipment accurately and safely.
- Ensuring the safe removal, segregation, and storage of all recycling materials.
- Building strong working relationships with our teams across the distillery.
- Always be willing to help in other areas of the distillery.
- Be warm, professional, helpful in doing everything you can to exceed the customer’s expectations.
The kind of person we are looking for:
- Ideally, you should already have a good general knowledge of kitchen procedures.
- Experienced in food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations (training will be given).
- Used to work in fast-paced settings,
- You are highly motivated and possess an immense sense of pride in your work.
- You are a strong team player with great communication skills.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard to support one another.
What is on offer for our new Kitchen Porter:
· Dedicated training from our team
· Fantastic development and career prospects
· A competitive salary
· Excellent Benefits
· January closure
· 30+ days a year holiday
· Uniform provided and laundered.
· Fair Tronc System
Job Types: Full-time & Part-time, Permanent
All covid risk assessments have been applied to all areas of The Glenturret Distillery, ensuring the safety of customers and employees.