Chef de Partie
£25,500 per annum plus Gratuities and Excellent Benefits
The Lalique Restaurant recently received a Michelin Star . The only Whisky Distillery in the World to hold this prestigious award.
If you would like to become part of this hard working, dedicated team ,this is a chance for you to work closely with, and be inspired by Mark Donald, Executive Chef at The Lalique Restaurant located at The Glenturret Distillery.
Are you someone with who is ambitious, has a positive and approachable manner, enjoys the fast pace of working in a busy kitchen whilst consistently learning and developing within your role?
We are looking for someone who is already an accomplished Chef de Partie with a huge passion for preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within your speciality section. You would be expected to have an elevated level of diligence and the ability to work without close supervision.
What is on offer for you!
* Dedicated training
*Fantastic development and career prospects - the opportunity to develop your skill set within recognised National competitions.
* Fair tips system - issued on a Monthly basis.
* Uniform provided and laundered - including footwear.
* 37 days holiday per year
* Double match workplace pension scheme
* Death in service assurance
* 30% discount within the Lalique Boutique
* 50% food discount within our fine dining Lalique Restaurant and Café
* 25% discount within the Glenturret shop including wine
* Performance Bonus
*£270 Glenturret Gift card on completion of your probationary period
* Onsite Parking
* Staff Accommodation
* Discount on gym membership.
* Access to the Glenturret Branded Portal offering external discounts in numerous retailers, travel, entertainment, fashion, health and beauty, food and drink.
* Access to an employee assistance programme.
* Guaranteed Winter Holidays over the festive period due to closure of the Restaurant and Kitchen in January for 3 weeks to provide our employees with a well-earned break
If you require any further information about this position or would like to apply please contact email@example.com please attach your cover letter and CV.